Digital Antique Free Frames Paper Crafting Floral Border Download Clip Art

frame border image digital download
digital frame clip art

frame border design image download illustration
digital frame clip art

frame border clip art image download
digital frame clip art

I've posted three, amazingly beautiful, digital, antique frame downloads that I created from Victorian paper scraps. The first digital frame clip art is of a pretty gold and pink paper scrap. This frame image was part of a multi-layered greeting card, which is why it's torn and distressed in many spots. However, I love the charm of a distressed, tattered look. The second digital frame design is also from a layered, Victorian greeting card. This pretty, digital frame is peach and teal in a very stylish design. The third decorative, printable frame is designed with gorgeous wildflowers. Again, I left the worn appearance of the frame because it's so unique.




digital frame downloads .png

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely Carolyn, thank you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frames. Thank you so much for doing what you do so often! I use your images for so many personal projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I'm so happy that you love using my images and look forward to my posts. I love sharing these awesome images, and your comments truly keep me inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...